Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Welcome to Team Seven, Financial Heaven!

This blog was created for Team 7 of Wealth Mastery 16-19th Nov 2006. It's purpose is to share with the whole team WHICH stocks/options you are buying, WHY you bought them, WHICH strategy you are using and what the RESULT is.

This is my first post. World news! I acquired Google :) Well maybe just a couple of stocks that is.. ha! I bought it because there is an uptrend in the charts, I used TeleChart. I put the stoploss on 432. I am thinking about keeping the stocks for about 3 weeks and then sell with some profits. The resistance seems pretty strong and the company has great results (but that's more for the fundamentalists, I bought them with momentum investing in my mind).

I am gonna see if there is an easy way to give everybody a login code to write posts.

Of course everybody can just comment.

1 comment:

B Fisher said...

Good work, google a good call, Boeing strong today as well. I recommend looking at http://finance.google.com as well, very easy to get one stop infomation on a stock, graphs, news etc all in one easy view...