Wednesday, November 22, 2006

12% In 1 day!

Hey, as I wrote in my post of yesterday, I bought Google. I bought 27 turbo-shares (this is a Dutch stock-product where you only pay a small % of the stock's price, the rest gets funded by the bank at a low interest-rate, I only had to pay 9 euros per stock here, not important though!!) for only as little as 250 Euros and already made 30 euros in 1 day. This is a 12% win. That's pretty good for just stocks (not options). I'm not gonna sell though, I will see what happens in the next 2 weeks first. I have faith in Google.

I am re-arranging my finances so I can move some more money towards my investment-account for trading. I'm hoping to transfer at least 5000 euros in the next 7-8 weeks to Etrade.com. And then get jiggy with it. :) Anybody else any results yet?

No comments: